Sign in to follow this  
DewittBassmaster

Off-Roading

I want to get a 4x4 so bad. Hopefully one day I will. I already attempted my 2wd Dodge Dakota on some trails and that didn't work out. Haha, got stuck. I want to get a Tacoma, or a Ranger. I got tons of places to wheel over here too.

I used to do a ton of wheelin.  We have a famout trail out here called the "Rubicon"  It's a NARLY trail.  I did a little bit of it with truck (4X4 Nissan) and have done almost half of it with my dirtbike.  I always get a thrill when my tires hit the dirt.

i love off roading i have an 05 jeep rubicon and for the really nasty stuff i have a 05 grizzly 660 lots of mods. i dont get to do it often and the grizzly cost alot of money to keep up id like to sell the grizzly and get a bass boat. im really thinking that one through..

SS

ps im in southern mississippi lots of muddy things here not to many rocks id love to go ride on the rubicon trail to test out the jeep

did it alot in my old 89 toyota when i lived in minnesota.  went once with 4 others jeeps, and old CJ, two wranglers, and a grand cherokee, all lifted and stuff.  i had a four inch lift with 33's on it, after market headers, heavy duty torsion bars, and the most bitchin rusted panels you ever saw!!  i was the only truck that day that didnt get stuck!!  i was pullin jeeps out of mud, water, and from being high centered on logs.  toyota ruled that day!!  it was great, i loved every minute of it.  not because i dont like jeeps, because these guys thought they were the greatest with their fancy crap.  i rolled up in a rusted hunk and showed them how it was done.  they didnt invite me anymore after that.   ;D

the worst part of that story is, when i moved to texas, i GAVE that truck away.  thats right, i said GAVE.  it wasnt logical for me to haul it down here with me, no one wanted to pay for it, what choice did i have.  if i had to do it over again it would be right outside my house right now!  IDIOT!

Cliff