Sign in to follow this  
firefightn15

High school record breaker

My hometown Tigers just took state in D6 football for the 6th consecutive year.  They tied the consecutive state record at 3 and haven't looked back.  Played our long standing conference rivals, the Wildcats and we were up 7-3 with 2 minute left when the Wildcats came back with a passing drive that was setting us up for a heartbreaker, until we intercepted with 25 seconds left.  No one in town to celebrate with, they're all down in Madison.  Anyway, just had to tell someone!

Maryville High School here in TN has won 78 games in a row. They've won 4 state champs in a row and 6 out of the last 7 and 8 out of the last 10  :o

Congratulations!

You want to hear about a streak? Look up De La Salle high school in CA. They had a 151 game win streak and the program was less than 10 or 15 years old when the streak started.

Thanks guys, I think I remember hearing something about the California winning streak acouple of years ago when we were discussing other state records.  That is impressive!

bmadd, if you make it back here, Just wondering what kind of enrollment Maryville has.  That is a set of numbers to be proud of.  Our enrollment is about 250.