Sign in to follow this  
Fisher of Men

Best hunting game for Wii

Hey guys. Believe it or not, my wife wants a hunting game for the wii. I was looking at Cabela's danerous hunts 2009, but read some reviews that it wasn't good. There's also another Cabela's hunting game, the name I can't recall. I'd kind of like a multi-species game, but am not against getting her a VERY GOOD deer-only game. Any reviews from my trusted BR buddies? Also, is it worth getting that gun-attachment for the controller?

-Fisher

BTW- One of you mentioned about Target not selling guns and ammunition, but plenty of "MA" rated "human violence" games to the general public. . . AND you know what, I was in there yesterday looking at a fully stocked game cabinet and NOT ONE hunting game to be found. Pansies!! As we shopped through the toys, I noticed that many were "earth-friendly/pansy-ish" too. I sometimes have to consider why I do business with them (which is not very often). >:(

I must update my P.S. rant.  I DID find Cabela's Dangerous Hunts at target.com.  Surely some of you have played some hunting games on

Wii by now?  

dont have a wii, but that gun attachment looks like its worth it ;)

also, cabelas dangerous hunts 2009 looks awesome. i have dangerous hunts 1 and 2, never got the african one, but if 2009 comes out on PS2 i will probably get it.

EDIT: just checked amazon and it turns out 2009 is out on the PS2 for 29.99. i just might have to look into getting it :)

I'd say go ahead and get the gun attachment too.

They also have Call of Duty for the Wii. While it can't be THAT good, it should be pretty fun with the attachment and all.