Sign in to follow this  
Simp

Love NFL Pro pickem!

Well I've had allot of time on my hands with it being the slow season for fishing. So I've put that time into something productive, my NFL pickem league!!! So far I've won close to $200 on weekly pay outs alone this year. Now I'm super psyched because I was tied for second with 3 other guys and 16 points back of first starting this week. Then came weeks 16 and I nailed most of the upsets and that is going to lead me to 1st or second for the week (another payout). The bigger deal is that I beat all the other second place guys by 25-30 points and the guy in first place by 21 so far. So that means going into week 17 I'll be leading into the last week and virtually assured at least second (knock on wood). So what's the big deal? Well first pays $350 and second $180!!! I think I hear the bait monkey calling!! ;D

Well I guess the bait monkey helped me out tonight instead of the rally monkey! ;D I picked the bears to win and they had one heck of a comeback to pull it out. The guy who was ahead of me for the week picked Green Bay and so I won the week and $70!! So now I'm racking my brain for things I could buy. Maybe a Tru Tungsten Trout or bluegil, or how about a new fish finder or handheld GPS. A new crankbait rod and reel wouldn't be to bad either. I figure I have $250-$420 comming my way and possibly even more if I win any cash for week 17 but I'm not counting on it.