Sign in to follow this  
Tin

The future in Minnesota..

I would have picked all of the above, if it were not for the Childress will kill Favre choice. That one just doesn't fit with the theme of the rest of them and directly contradicts a couple. You need an all of the above except Childress killing Favre choice.

My prediction for the future in Minnesota is that, for the next four months, it will be really cold. :D

Tom

So on the radio this morning they actually counted the number of times Favre refers to himself in the postgame... it was 112.

So on the radio this morning they actually counted the number of times Favre refers to himself in the postgame... it was 112.

Seeing how a large part of why the Vikings aren't doing well is because of Favre, that doesn't seem like that big of a problem.

The man's need for attention and excuses just amazes me, and how ESPN has essentially built him up to be god and can do no wrong. It took them four days to even hint at the dirty text and picture story after it broke.

In the game against the Jet's on Monday Night they did not use the term "interception" during or after the pick 6 Favre threw. And Gruden talked about how he over comes adversity to have a great game....despite only completing 41% of his passes.

There was a time when I really enjoyed watching Farve play.  Dude was just fun to watch.  Now it's like driving down the highway and seeing a really bad car wreck.  You know it's going to be ugly, but you just can't turn away from it.  He really needs to just hang it up and retire.

There was a time when I really enjoyed watching Farve play. Dude was just fun to watch. Now it's like driving down the highway and seeing a really bad car wreck. You know it's going to be ugly, but you just can't turn away from it. He really needs to just hang it up and retire.

100% agree.....I was a big,big fan of his till he turned into this middle age crisis wussy.

He's ruining the respect he had in football.

On the bright side Green Bay is doing just fine without him.I'm glad they got rid of him to be honest when they did.

Yeah, I agree. He needs to retire. I'm a big Favre fan simply because of the way he plays (played) but honestly, I'm done with him. He had the mojo going for him last year and it sure was fun to watch but this year it seems his multiple INT's every game and the 'diva' factor is bringing down the whole team.

He's banged up at mid season and wont be 100% until well after the season ends. The coach is a dumpster fire all by himself and I just dont see things getting better in Minnesota.