Sign in to follow this  
done

MAJOR Football rant

K, so the news in Charlotte now is we are signing ANOTHER frikkin' QB. Clausen is out, Moore is out, St Piere is sore. Apparently we can't play Pike or Edwards so we are going to sign ANOTHER QB.

Anyone out there play FB in high school you may want to get you resume in for contention. This is like a sick twisted joke.

I can feel your pain. The Miami Dolphins are decimated by injuries and they are becoming a league joke. They are probably the worst team in the NFL right now.

it is not so much the injuries as the stupidity.

So we lost moore for the season, we lost our backup. We have 2 more QBs we paid for already. They are on our roster. They are both rookies. We are 1-8. We are not going to the playoffs. Why do we not play them?

Nope, we pick up a seasoned 8 yr veteran who has never started a single game in 8 years. So rather than one of 2 rookies who have been playing this year and who at least know the team, we bring in a guy with just as many starts as they have. Now he gets hurt.

So well maybe use one of our rookies now. Heck no. Let's go and hire another QB. I mean the season is completely over. Everyone knows that, why are we wasting money on some other QB? Use the 2 we have already let them cut their teeth now so next year they have some value for us.

I wasn't surprised that they signed St. Pierre, but when I learned that they were going to start him I knew John Fox was just having some fun before he gets fired. 

Who did they sign now?

Look like Keith Null, they said he may start Sunday. Next year, I bet we don't even have the rookies. I think the Panthers jumping over them to bring complete strangers onto the team says volumes about how much play time they will see.

I just hope we do some serious house cleaning with management this year. It would be easier if I was not a Panthers fan. But since I am and I am not a fair weather fan it just stings to see them so darn horrible.