Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Sam

Tradegy in Richmond

Recommended Posts

A faulty electrical outlet caused a massive house fire which killed an 11 year boy and his mother. Father is in critical condition.

Chesterfield Fire Marshall said the family did nothing wrong. The electrical outlet failed and the fire spread quickly.

PLEASE - PLEASE - PLEASE make sure your smoke detectors and fire alarms are working.

This fire has the entire area upset as it was nothing the family did or did not do.

Has put a damper on this Christmas for many, many people.

CHECK THOSE SMOKE DETECTORS AND FIRE ALARMS!!!  :'(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • fishing

    fishing forum

    fishing rods

    fishing poles

    fishing reels

    fishing reels

    fishing reels

    fishing

    fishing

    bass fish

    fish for bass
    fish

×
×
  • Create New...