Sign in to follow this  
GTrombly

Fantasy Football Championships

Are any of you playing for the championship in your league? I made it in one of mine, crazy since I was the last seed and 5-8 over the season. My other league I came in 9th. Hopefully I will win a big trophy to annoy the wife with.

The last week before playoffs I ended with 5 injuries, five of my best guys too.  I got crushed in the first round.  I was happy though, I made it that far, first time playing!

Played 2 leagues this year.  My one at work for money.  Was the #1 seed, and got bounced week 1 of the playoffs.

Then in the BR league I go for the championship this coming weekend.

I was starting to think no one played...Both of my leagues are money. It is tough in one league because ads/drops are $1 a piece and trades are $5. So now owe an extra $30. I lost in the playoffs last year by less than 1 point. Tough break Red. I would like to have a BR league next year.

I lost my first playoff game because my opponent had Vick. It's not fair that he can get 40 points.  :'(

I'm playing for third right now and I am pretty happy about that, seeing as how it's my first time playing.

I faced Vick in the first round 2 weeks ago. He also had Desean and McCoy. Luckily I had Hightower and Andre Johnson, and Rodgers went down.

I just won my league Super Bowl this weekend.  Lots of Cabelas and BPS boxes should be showing up in my driveway these next few weeks.  Just have to hide them from my wife.  Thanks Arian Foster, you made me look like a genious.  TB

I lost...Oh well. I could have won if Cutler and Knox weren't riding the pine. Congrats to those who won.