Sign in to follow this  
Root beer

Well, the semester about to begin

Winter break is almost over. I partied my butt off in Indiana for New Years, backpacked in the Smokies while on a trout fishing adventure (couldn't catch a cold. :() I had high hope catching trouts in the Smokies without fighting the bears for them. Oh well. I did have a Coyotes stalking me, but the best he could do was leave a steamer on my backtrack.

Anyway, class starts soon. Time to conquer Professionalism in Accounting, Financial Accounting II, Business Legal system, Organization Management, and Monetary Economic.

Good luck to rest of you, the only easy semester was last semester.

Taking 10 credits of Psych Research at Brown Univ. and RI Hospital this semester...pretty pumped about it

Then Latin and Justice and .

Should be fun, looking forward to working at Brown and in the hospital setting.

I'm in my second week in the real world. I don't *** you guys yet :-/

I'm scared of graduating. I'm going to pull a Van Wilder. ;D

I have a golf kart and a bulldog at home..wonder how the folks would feel about me taking them to school.

Well find a foreign exchange student that will make a better spin off then the rise of taj lol

As a second semester Junior, I really should be considering beginning some research.  :(

Then again I transferred into my major second semester sophomore year so it's a miracle that I'm even graduating on time.  :P Hopefully I will find something after asking around for a bit.

Looking forward to spring rush and all the parties though. Gonna have a great first couple of weeks while everyone is still getting their schedules finalized and the professors are still hesitant to assign anything big due to so many students moving around, adding and dropping here and there.

As a second semester Junior, I really should be considering beginning some research. :(

In what?

As a second semester Junior, I really should be considering beginning some research. :(

In what?

Consumer behavior, purchase patterns, impact of digital multimedia, etc.

I'm an advertising major with a minor in business.

My next semester doesn't start until Jan 24. Wicked awesome break!