Sign in to follow this  
preach4bass

All is well in the world of sports tonight.....

Preach4Bass, this is in no way directed at you because you probably are a geniune Duke fan, but I learned something tonight and it is that I HATE bandwagon fans.  All a team has got to do is win a national championship and their so called fan-base rises about 15%.  Ah, maybe I just rambaling because I literally broke my leg because of this game. I don't know.

:-/

Preach4Bass, this is in no way directed at you because you probably are a geniune Duke fan, but I learned something tonight and it is that I HATE bandwagon fans. All a team has got to do is win a national championship and their so called fan-base rises about 15%. Ah, maybe I just rambaling because I literally broke my leg because of this game. I don't know.

Carolina has more bandwagon fans In this state than anyboby, annoying one and all. lol

Preach4Bass, this is in no way directed at you because you probably are a geniune Duke fan, but I learned something tonight and it is that I HATE bandwagon fans. All a team has got to do is win a national championship and their so called fan-base rises about 15%. Ah, maybe I just rambaling because I literally broke my leg because of this game. I don't know.

How'd you break your leg?

I was so ticked off that we lost this game because we had you guys by the throat in the first half so I went outside and kicked a tree and I broke a bone in my lower right leg around my ankle. It was definitely not one of the smarter decisions that I have made in my life...

I was so ticked off that we lost this game because we had you guys by the throat in the first half so I went outside and kicked a tree and I broke a bone in my lower right leg around my ankle. It was definitely not one of the smarter decisions that I have made in my life...

A true fan , not smart but a true fan !!!!!!!!!

Carolina has more bandwagon fans In this state than anyboby, annoying one and all. lol

You'll be right about that when we win another national championship, but for right now I think Duke has the most because they won the national championship last year and because they are doing good this year.