Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Computer reading glasses

Recommended Posts

I just turned 45 and have recently realized that my eyes are going and I need to wear magnifiers when reading.  While shopping for these I came across a lot of info on "computer glasses".  These are meant to be worn while working on your computer to help read the monitor as well as block the glare and UV light that causes your eyes to strain and get fatigued throughout the day.  Typically you get them with a little less magnification that your normal readers since you sit with the monitor further away than you would hold a book.  Does anyone use these? Do they help?

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • fishing

    fishing forum

    fishing rods

    fishing reels


    bass fish

    fish for bass