Sign in to follow this  
emti56

BASS event  ?

hey guys i am planning on heading up too the bassmaster oneida tm anyone out there been to one of these events and what should i expect. I was up there fishing last year not knowing they were comeing and got to ramp to find them all there for practice. was realy cool just seeing the set ups these guys have and can not wait to see them this year but just wondering whats at the weigh ins to check out.

I went to both the events they had out here last year.  They put on a pretty good show.  There are some sponsor booths and some giveaways.  The pros are pretty approachable.

thanks i did get the chance to talk to tommy biffle last year but i am not one to get star struck there just another guy that just happens to be living a dream i am more interested in whats there for booths and things to do. I could just go and check out the boats and trucks and be happy

thanks i did get the chance to talk to tommy biffle last year but i am not one to get star struck there just another guy that just happens to be living a dream i am more interested in whats there for booths and things to do. I could just go and check out the boats and trucks and be happy

I like the way you think.