Sign in to follow this  
ABLE2DISABLE1

Attitude Ajusters

Live Bait verses Lures. Whats better and when.Crank baits are my game plan, covering water.Although you wounder, whats it Worth throeing live BAIT.

Live bait will out perform plastics.

If you want to catch fish without any challenge, use live bait.

When you take a kid fishing, use live bait as their attention span is very short and they can get bored easily when fishing plastics.

Crankbaits are a lot of fun to throw and will keep you busy, but this time of the year, plastics usually rule. Shad Raps are a good choice as are thin cranks.

As we enter fall, fatter crankbaits will do well.

Using live bait or plastics is a personal decision. Just remember, live bait will not help you learn how to fish better.  So use plastics and cranks to practice your techniques.  :)

Live Bait verses Lures. Whats better and when.Crank baits are my game plan, covering water.Although you wounder, whats it Worth throeing live BAIT.

I do often find myself "woundering" what its Worth throeing live BAIT. Usually I think its about $0.05 a cricket when I do it.

I do often find myself "woundering" what its Worth throeing live BAIT. Usually I think its about $0.05 a cricket when I do it.

Those are some cheap crickets!!!!