Sign in to follow this  
JIGPIG

21 year old who needs Bass club in southeast Mich

Should join National Bass Anglers Association (NBAA) next year.  They have weeknight and weekend events and it only cost $30 a year or $75 for 3 years.

Actually, i believe NBAA is $35 before May1, then it goes up a bit.  Tourneys start beginning of June.  

Join NBAA... Lots of divisions to fish in.....

www.nbaa-bass.com

I beleive it is $35 for 1 year or $90 for 3 years before June 1st or $40/$105 after June 1st... then it is $37 + an optional $5 for big bass each week/tourn.

Calhoun County Bass Club located in Battle Creek, Mi. is looking for boater's and Riders. Our Club dues for the year are 10.00. Total for the year is 55.00 which pays for your Michigan Federation Nation dues and your B.A.S.S membership dues (includes Bass magazine and Bass times ) Email our vice president if interested @ Rigmaster1128@aol.com and visit our club site at : Calhouncountybass.webs.com..

Ha, you guys are funny.  If you notice that my original post on this was back in 2005 when it was the price I said it was....lol ;D

Forutnately and Unfortunately I couldn't make it.  My buddies came in 6th.  Few others swore to never put a boat in on that lake ever again.  Great turnout though.  I'll be at Patoka next year ::)

On Wed, we finished 32nd and 8th in big bass, out of 139 boats.  I did not fish on Thurs, but still had to get up to park the trucks and check the fish in the afternoon(all 3 days). Did not enjoy getting up at 3am when I didn't have to fish...lol  Came in with 2 fish on Friday for 67th place.  My cousin got a small check on Wed, nothing on Thurs, and 1700 on Fri.  4th place

NBAA and FLW for tourneys... Oakland County Bass Club and there's a Sterling Heights Bass Club if you search the web. I do not know anyone in those clubs. BR member Bassnub and I had talked about putting together a Macomb County Bass Club as we are surprised there isn't one already. The problem is I am overseas for work. I am from the Utica/Shelby area and get together and fish with him when I'm home. You are more then welcome to join us when I'll be home in August. Let me know. -Jim