Sign in to follow this  
jimmieO

Re: Interest in starting an AL Federation Club?

I'm not thinking of really confining the club, Membership would be open to anyone in Alabama.  I would want to have tournaments in all points of the state.  This would also be something that would be for family fun. While members fishin, tournaments would be held in locations where family members could hang out and enjoy each others company, while us members got down to business.  The information is easily gathered from the internet.  I am an FLW Federation member in California. I am orginally from Alabama (been here 2 years and decided I don't like Cali) so I am moving back and want to continue in the Federation and just pass on some of the things that have been important to me in the 2 years I have been a member.

Please contact me via email at rjcorobert@yahoo.com or robert@alabamafishingbuddy.com.  I am in the process of starting a club in Alabama.  It will be statewide and we have members from as far north as Huntsville and as far south as Mobile.  I am looking for some advice on how to get this thing up and running smoothly and you might even be interested in joining us or fishing with us.  Everything is in the beginning stages so I am looking for some people to take leadership roles and you sound like you probably are much more qualified than I am.