Sign in to follow this  
Frogman

Bass club around alabama

Central Alabama Bass Club anybody?  I live in Auburn

Hey War Eagle,

Wife and I have spent many beautiful Saturdays in Auburn at the Auburn-LSU football games. Had a wonderful time in Auburn, win or lose.

As for fishing clubs in Bama you will find that there are two basic types.

The first are the organized ones that are part of either FLW or B.A.S.S.

The second are the ones by friends who fish for fun and have their own tournaments.

If you want to join a formal FLW or B.A.S.S. club go to Google and Google FLW and then B.A.S.S. and contact them for a list of bass club contacts in your area.

You will then go to the Alabama site and find your "Region" and then call the Region Director and he will help you contact a club.

If you want to join an informal club ask about them at your local tackle shops and ramps and try to locate the guys on your own.

I joined a B.A.S.S. club that changed over the FLW but also has a sub-chapter B.A.S.S. membership so I can fish tournaments on both sides plus our 10 club tournaments.

Good luck and PM me if you can't locate either FLW or B.A.S.S. on the web and I will try to get the information for you.

And remember to yell "War Eagle" when you get a hit.  If you yell "Roll Tide" the bass will throw the hook and you will fall out of the boat.  ;D   ;D   ;D

P.S. With college football season on the horizon be ready to get into the smack. Lots of fun.

Aww man I can handle any football arguement!  Lol!  I wish I could fish as well as I debate auburn football!!! I currently am fishing the weekend series and will probably fish the BFL as well next year if the money is there, but I am looking for something a little more often and a little less expensive.

Hey War Eagle,

Wife and I have spent many beautiful Saturdays in Auburn at the Auburn-LSU football games. Had a wonderful time in Auburn, win or lose.

As for fishing clubs in Bama you will find that there are two basic types.

The first are the organized ones that are part of either FLW or B.A.S.S.

The second are the ones by friends who fish for fun and have their own tournaments.

If you want to join a formal FLW or B.A.S.S. club go to Google and Google FLW and then B.A.S.S. and contact them for a list of bass club contacts in your area.

You will then go to the Alabama site and find your "Region" and then call the Region Director and he will help you contact a club.

If you want to join an informal club ask about them at your local tackle shops and ramps and try to locate the guys on your own.

I joined a B.A.S.S. club that changed over the FLW but also has a sub-chapter B.A.S.S. membership so I can fish tournaments on both sides plus our 10 club tournaments.

Good luck and PM me if you can't locate either FLW or B.A.S.S. on the web and I will try to get the information for you.

And remember to yell "War Eagle" when you get a hit. If you yell "Roll Tide" the bass will throw the hook and you will fall out of the boat. ;D ;D ;D

P.S. With college football season on the horizon be ready to get into the smack. Lots of fun.

Thanks for the information, just got started fishing here in southern AL.

Hello, I have been fishing for the past 3 years now with my elder neighbor, been fishing in my modest bass boat for 2 years - would like to join a club casually just for fun really to have fun with others - I only can fish though every other saturday or sunday, so I am not sure if that limits me severely in being in such a club?  I live in Birmingham.....