Sign in to follow this  
Skeet22

Bass Club Des Allemands, LA looking for members

Bass Club Needs Members

Stump Bumpers Bass Club is looking to add some members for the 2011 season. We are officially located out of Des Allemands but we have members from as far east as Algiers and as far west as Gonzales. Now is the perfect time to join as the 2011 season will be starting in January. For more information feel free to email me or to check out our website at www.stumpbumpersbassclub.com

Our club is dedicated to the art of bass fishing and has a competitive, but friendly atmosphere. A member of the Assoc. of Louisiana Bass Clubs (ALBC) since 1999, we fish the Best 6 tournament in Toledo Bend and other ALBC sponsored tournaments every year. We fish mostly SE Louisiana but do travel to other areas of the state. Every great bass fisherman's roots can be traced back to a bass club therefore you beginners should also consider it.

Our next meeting will be on Thursday 12/30 at Grumpy's Restaurant in Paradis, La. Anyone is always welcome!

Skeet, growing up in south Louisiana my uncle and I fished the DesAllemands.

All I remember were the big and nasty moccasins that would swim out and strike at the boat and seeing them curled up in the grass.

Are they still there?????

Just wondering.

Geaux Tigers!  :)