Sign in to follow this  
Castamasta

Terrible day

alright so me and my friend go out at 11:30 to a local lake....and im so pumped to catch some big bass after my other friend had caught a 9lber on that same lake. it had just rained so i thought the fishin was goin to O.k.....but it wasnt. right when we got in our two person canoe the wind picked up and blew us all around right into every spot we wanted to fish. threw a jig, and yes for fun i threw a buzzbait. my friend was throwin crankbaits and softplastics with no other luck. i wasn't going to give up on catchin one despite my friends wanting to go back to the shore. so we went into this little cove that looked alright. Nothing. but what happened next was extremely hilarious. my friend casted his rat-trap deep into a tree, and with the treble hooks i was positive he wasn't goin to get it out. but after 5 min of pulling and screaming he got it out. he says lets go back but i want to stay and fish, so we do and the next thing that happens....HE!!! catches a fish lol. it was like .8 of a lb but still a fish. that summed up my terrible day of fishing. any one else experienced a bad day??

any one else experienced a bad day??

Plenty of em, friend, but not while fishing :)  Even a bad day is good if you're fishing!

Yes, I feel your pain.

Check out my One Fish Anna post.

Hey, at least you did not lose your favorite $30 cap in the wind.

It's always a bad day................at work!!

alright so me and my friend go out at 11:30 to a local lake....and im so pumped to catch some big bass after my other friend had caught a 9lber on that same lake. it had just rained so i thought the fishin was goin to O.k.....but it wasnt. right when we got in our two person canoe the wind picked up and blew us all around right into every spot we wanted to fish. threw a jig, and yes for fun i threw a buzzbait. my friend was throwin crankbaits and softplastics with no other luck. i wasn't going to give up on catchin one despite my friends wanting to go back to the shore. so we went into this little cove that looked alright. Nothing. but what happened next was extremely hilarious. my friend casted his rat-trap deep into a tree, and with the treble hooks i was positive he wasn't goin to get it out. but after 5 min of pulling and screaming he got it out. he says lets go back but i want to stay and fish, so we do and the next thing that happens....HE!!! catches a fish lol. it was like .8 of a lb but still a fish. that summed up my terrible day of fishing. any one else experienced a bad day??

i guess my friend here likes to exaggerate alot lol first of all it took me like 25 secs to get the rat l trap out of the tree( which i managed to lose with that one last cast on shore  :D) and the fish was definitly a 1 pounder rofl. I think he was just so upset that he tried to make himself feel better by telling himself lies ;D

dont worry well get them next time  ;)