Sign in to follow this  
-HAWK-

Lost the big one...

Well this was an interesting weekend on the lake. Went out Saturday with my brother for a few hours of fishing. I nailed around 10 nice size bass all 2-3 pounds. With a few nice size bass lost. I was fishing ultrlight gear and 4inch senkos. My brother fishes the whole day only catching a couple smaller bass. Then as the sun goes down and we are fishing with very little light, he slams into a huge bass 7-9lb range. He fights it up to the boat and we just cant get it into the boat (NO NET) after a few missed attempts it breaks the line and takes off. Needless to say we will have a net next weekend for another shot.

P4040347.jpg

P4040346.jpg

P4040344.jpg

P4040343.jpg

P4040341.jpg

P4040340.jpg

P4040338.jpg

That last pic is about 300 yards from my house....  The canal you are in hasn't been to productive this year.  Last year I did very well in the that canal.  We should get together and have some mini tourneys out there.  Here's a good one I got this year.  ( I am guessing about 7.5 or so.)

post-11841-130162984868_thumb.jpg

Were you Carp fishing on Saturday?? I thought i saw a guy on that canal, that was fishing from a dock with a canopy. Im always down for a mini tournament. My 2 days off  are Saturday afternoons, and sunday all day.