Sign in to follow this  
brgbassmaster

2 smallmouth 1 largemouth (pics)

well the wife wanted to go this weekend so i went out on sunday. started off the day throwing river 2 sea crayfish(the baitstore owner that i bought them from wont stop talking about them. says he limits out in every tournament so far this yr using them.) but anyway im like ok i will give these a try. well 10th cast of the morning i was fishing this bare bank with no cover, i hook into a 4lb smallmouth i get it right to the boat and go to lip it the thing jumps and hook comes unbuttoned. so im pretty mad wife says should of had a net. so we come to this rocky cove throw it out and bam another hit. this one i bring in it was a decent one. later i am flipping some standing trees and bring in a dink largemouth, so i head to another cove throw into another bare bank area and catch this another smallie not to big. but that was it. i got to watch an ABA tournament weigh in and all these guys caught theres flipping into the trees and brush well i couldnt get bit in there. but im still learning this lake. i got summer patterns down pat. spring not even close. but here are the pictures.

102_0134.jpg

102_0135.jpg

102_0139.jpg