Sign in to follow this  
ksbasser

Anyone from here fish the Falcon Grand Chalenge?

I did'nt do too bad. :'( Had a four fish limit of 10.85 lbs. Came in 54th place out of almost 600 teams.  :)Found them shallow on blue and green tubes, texas rigged.

Where and what is the Falcon Challenge?

Congrats on the top fomish.    That many boats and teams makes for some serious pressure on some lakes.     Nice going.

Matt

Matt -

Falcon Grand Challange is on Grand Lake in OK.  It is kind of Jackpot tourney.  One of the largest in this area (hence 600 boats).  Lots of giveaways and some special rules like you can only fish with the sponsors products, rods etc.  some funny random paybacks as well - for instance something like every 5th finish gets their entry back or something like that.  

There is a similar tourney minus the sponsor stuff called Big Bass Bash on Grand coming up.  

Happy Releasin,

H.G.

I like those kind of wild card tournaments.    Adds some fun for the not so serious tourney guys.    mskes them want to come out and play.

I was at one not long ago that was 5 fish stringer, but they paid 1000 for largest striper and walleye , 25th paid 250.00, but first out of the money which would be 26th paid 1000.  and so on.  

I hear a good time was had by all and no big gripes... The guy that was part of the Falcon staff that was wearing the ACU Army Cap is a friend of mine.  Falcon is a class act as far as I am concerned... and not just because I have a buddy on staff

AL