Sign in to follow this  
Jigger1

Aother disappointing outing :(

So we pack up the boys and were headed to our "secret" spot. Its supposedly off limits because older folks live there and don't want to be liable. Needless to say teenagers will be teenagers, and we snuck back there, we caught 2 bass first 15min. Then two guys, one with a switch blade, and another with a baseball bat chase us off the property, its a real shame theres probably 10+ acres of GOOD bass fishing, probably 8 different ponds. Anyways after that adventure we decide to call it a night. Get up next morning go from 8-12a.m try out about 3 local places, 1 bass, 1 got away. That was it we threw everything at them it seemed like; we fished a little secluded lake and then the river/ dam.

Idk if not having a boat is putting us at that big of a disadvantage or what but its getting depressing :(

Fishing from a boat is always an advantage. I try to fish from my boat as much as possible however my three largest bass were caught fishing from the shore.

I mean I knows its an advantage but I should still be able to bring in my fair share of fish from the shore as well