Sign in to follow this  
clipper

Report for Grandson

I am posting this report on behalf of my grandson who is too young to have an account. Report follows;

"I got up at 3 in the morning to go striper fishing with my uncle and granddad. We went to lake Allatoona to fish for stripers under the bridge. They weren't biting so at daylight we went bass fishing. I went to sleep on the front of the boat and my uncle woke me up to land a spotted bass he had hooked. I used his pole and got it in the boat. I started fishing with push button spin cast reel and a rooster tail my granddad tied on for me. The bass were hitting shad on top water at a narrow place in the lake and I fished hard trying to hook one myself. I hooked one on my rod and landed it all by myself and got to land two more that my uncle and granddad hooked for me. One was 16" long. My granddad also let me throw his open faced spinning reel but I like my spin cast reel best. We came home about 9 in the morning and I was tired. It was fun and I like to fish a lot.

Jake Jensen (Little Fluke) - 7 years old

My favorite bait is Big Bite worms "

Jake is a dedicated fisherman who will stay with it as long as you want to fish. By the time he is 16 he will be giving his dad a run for the money.

WTG Jake, Sounds like you had a good time and you're a really good fisherman already too. Be sure and tell your Granddad how much you love him for taking you fishin' cause he's pretty proud of you too.  ;)

Your fishin Friend

Big O

www.ragetail.com