Sign in to follow this  
Fat-G

Luck Finally Turned

Lately i have been having some god-awful luck. One recent example was the biggest freakin' bass I've ever seen snapped my knot. That was the first time in my life my knot has ever failed me. Today, an 8 jumped off right as I was landing it. It was a PIG. Yesterday, I was using a Jitterbug and had a real giant on, and low and behold, she throws it. Not to mention numerous other 4-6 pounders sliding off. Well today I thought it was gonna be the same thing, as a fish I caught earlier this year (spawned out it was 8.2) jumped off after a long battle on my spinning rod and wacky-rigged Trick Worm. (Small pond, same tree) Couple minutes later, this big girl was tearin' drag off my reel, but I finally landed a pretty good fish, 6 pounds even. What an awesome fight. She inhaled a Trick Worm.

http://s709.photobucket.com/albums/ww96/Fat-G-2009/?action=view&current=TrickWormBass004.jpg

glad to see things take a turn for the better.  maybe if you told us where those monsters that got away were, we could help you out with those. ;)