Sign in to follow this  
piranha

Got Ike's New Video Today...Ugh.

I was jazzed up for his new video. Had a tremendous time getting it to play - had to clean and repair the disk several times just to get it to play and it only worked in the DVD in my computer. After all that, I wasn't very impressed. Basically he covers equipment selection, how to use lures to check the bottom structure, use of a fish finder and his general seasonal guideline, which I already had from his CD. After covering all that and showing you how he does it, he ends up fishing in a totally different spot but doesn't explain why he chose it.

Overall, I was not happy. Had I not already paid $20 for the CD I might have been a little more satisfied though. The video even comes with a slip of paper that indicates if you have problems to try another DVD player and then contact them if you still have trouble. Funny thing is, there is no contact info on the paper or the box. Besides, I don't know how many people have multiple DVD players.

The video was put out by Bass Films, so I don't know that it is all Ike's fault. I just expected a little more, especially since it was five times the cost of KVD's videos at BPS. The entire thing, with fancy intro and ending is only 42 minutes long.