Sign in to follow this  
5150basser

Angling Edge DVDs

I am probably going to buy the Angling Edge DVDs "Smallmouth Bass on the Edge" and "Largemouth Bassology".  Has anyone watched these DVDs?  If so what do you think?

Thanks,

5150basser

No but tell me where I can get a hold of them! I will read or watch anything on bass fishing or bass behavior. To me the best part of fishing is to gain an understanding of the fish and their habits, take advantage of them and catch em.

CATCH EM', CATCH EM' AND CATCH EM'.

Peter

Sorry, but I have not watched any of these videos.

However, Bigmouth, Bigmouth Forever and Feeding Habits of Bass from Wet & Wild Images are excellent.

Let us know how you liked the DVDs.

Thanks.

I have all three seasons of Angling Edge.  They are excelent.  However, be advised that the speices specific DVD's i.e. Bassology, are taken from the episodes of Angling Edge.

I have all three seasons of Angling Edge. They are excelent. However, be advised that the speices specific DVD's i.e. Bassology, are taken from the episodes of Angling Edge.

...And I've been taping Angling Edge off OLN for about two weeks now, and will continue to do so until I have built my own library of Al's tips.  Hey, $7 worth of blank tapes beats buying them outright.

TC