Sign in to follow this  
GAMEOVER

Suspendots and Soft Weights

1) I have two questions. I have never used Suspendots and was thinking about buying some tomorrow when I goto BPS. I was thinking about using them on my Rap DTs. Do they peel off easyly when you want to remove them and do they ever mark the lures finish when peeled off?

2) I saw something on ESPN2 today. Some guy had a "silly puddy" looking weight that he'd break chunks off and use on his hooks or line. Does anyone know the name of this stuff and where it can be purchased?

HI ERIC, I'VE USED THE SUSPEND DOTS WITH NO PROBLEMS. THEY REMOVE EASILY AND DON'T DAMAGE THE FINISH OF YOUR LURES.

RICK

I've never used the putty, but I know that if you get weighted golfing tape you get more for the money.  I think a pack of suspenstrips go around $5 but you get about double the ammount for the price if you get the golf tape.

Thanks guys, I picked some of the dots up today. The strips seemed just a little too heavy for me and made more for maybe longer baits(guess). The only longer baits I have are either topwater or jerkbaits that already suspend in the proper zone. Thanks again for the help guys.