Sign in to follow this  
FIN-S-R

The new Issue of Bassmasters..Its Good

I have been disapointed with the past few issues, but just got my feb issue and actually read most of it. Maybe some at BASS read some of the previous posts from this website. You smallie guys will probably appreciate some of the content this issue.

FINS-R, if you like Bassmaster Magazine, then Bassin will blow you away!

I get both and although Bassmaster Magazine has Uncle Homer and some other interesting articles, it is not on par with Bassin.

So please consider suscribing to Bassin.  I know you will be very satisfied.

Then again, if you fish in tournaments against me, stick with Bassmaster Magazine! ;D

I take bassin too, and it is superior, I just was suprised that the new issue of bassmasters was worth reading...and it didnt even have a day on the lake in it.

I enjoyed this month's Bassmaster better than previous ones.  But where's day on the lake?  :'(

It seems tough to relate to any of those magazines if your from the north.  Seems like all those magazines are geared toward the southern lakes where there is fishing year round and the fish don't have to go dormate for 4 months while ice is over head.

Bassin' is a great magazine and I would also recommend it.

What/who is on the latest bassmaster magazine?  Since I like fishing for smallmouth up here in Minnesota, I might have more interest than normal.

This months issue was better than the ones have been from the past.  I had alot of my old issues from the 90's and they seemed to have more advice in them then the last couple of years.  Feb issue seemed a little more geared to that.

Cabela10-The new issue has T.O. on the cover...no the other T.O. "Tak"- I think its Tak..any the ethnicity is the same?

And that must suck not fishin' all winter long. I make sure to hit it as hard as I can from dec-feb here in OK. All my best stringers come at this time of year...BIG FAT SHADES OF OKIE BROWN AND GREEN