Sign in to follow this  
IdahoLunkerHunter

Night Fishing Challenge Tomorrow, July 14

I don't know if many people keep track of the Lunar periods but tomorrow scores a 95 with the new moon, best day this month. Best Time fishing is High Noon between 11:48am-3:22pm and Midnight-2:53am. I would like to member challenge everyone who would like to compete. I will be fishing the into the late night tomorrow. I am challenging people to use a jitterbug or weedless frog.

Note: I would of posted it in member challenge, but the cut-off was tuesday :)

God I hope so.  Fishing a tournament tomorrow 8PM-7AM.  Fishing has been slow on the lake all week.

WOW...and I've got an 8PM-8AM tourney tonite!

It will be great to hear about how you guys did on Sunday. Please keep us advised, and I'll do the same.

The Best!

Todd

had a 7pm-7am tourney, and the lunar tables didn't seem to help out much. I got skunked, a bunch of little dinks, but couldn't for the life of me catch a minimum lenght fish. And it wasn't just me, most of the members in my fishing club had it rough. Oh well, there's always next time

Tough night.  I was fishing as a boater, but using my partner's boat.  Got bit pretty well on the second spot we hit.  He put three in the boat and I had a nice one come off.

Hit a ton of spots with spinnerbaits and crankbaits, got a few bites but no hookups.  Went for a long time without a bite.

We got a few more in the livewell late in the AM fishing some lighted docks with spinnerbaits.  Then got a couple more after daylight on cranks.

Only two limits out of 18.  My partner won with 11.59, I ended up with 4 something.  Big fish was around 4.5.  

On the 14th I fished an 8pm to 8am and at 3:00am caught a 3.4 lb bass- t-rig/wave worm.

Won 1st in team, 2nd in individual, and got big fish.

Oh Boy...My first "all nighter" with my wife...and not a fish for either of us. Had to call it off early - or end the marriage...(laughing)...not sure how the His & Her Club did overall. We'll be more prepared(?) the next time.