Sign in to follow this  
wade_big_bass

what works better?

i always fish in the afternoon. now me with 3 head of youngins dont get to get out very early to fish and i was just wondering would it be worth it for me to find the time to do some a.m. fishing. I have even done night fishing and highly recommend that for any true bass fisherman.thank you for any reply to this  

I have been bass fishing since I was 7 and anytime that I have a couple of hours I try to go fishing.... For me anytime is a good time....Especially Early in the morning and late in the afternoon...

I love early mornings but, for smallies I have had more luck in the evenings around here. Topwater and about a hour before dark seems to be good for some reason. Some of the best big green bass are caught in the afternoons though, say between 10:00am and 2:00pm. They are just tighter to cover, like shade from a overhanging tree, boat docks, grass and such, or a little deeper.

I'm an early morning person, so that's when I do most of my fishing. I must say, I do have very good luck when I fish evenings. Mid day is not very productive for me.

Falcon