Sign in to follow this  
Muad Dib

rEvolution shad?

Picked up 3 of these for 40 bucks at a hunting expo. got them in bluegill, blue black herring, and ghost rainbow. all in 4 inch at slow sink. anyone got any of these? i have two tru tungstens in bluegill and herring as well. any feedback would be awesome!  ;D

The action on these baits is absolutely sick. Only thing I don't like about them is that they do not stay down... It doesn't matter how deep you let them sink, a couple turns of the handle and they are right under the surface. Might be like that with all SS baits, I have no idea.

Only fish I have caught so far was a big pickerel... Got him on the bank, he cut my line and took my lure before I could get a hold of him >:)

the guy selling them said that he likes to switch his hooks to make the swimbaits sink more. he goes to a #2 gamakatsu or larger! maybe that will help. i have the slow sink what sizes do u have.

Wel, I have a few of the 4 in. Slow sinks, a bluegill wake (that sinks super, super slow), and I HAD a bluegill SS and a 5 inch fast sink. The bluegill I lost to a chain pickerel, and the fast sink I lost today on a hookset, Turns out I had a chip in my tip, and it cut my line. I also have the suspending version, but have yet to throw it.