Sign in to follow this  
diver_sniper

The fish that brought relief

Ok guys, I have an idea I thought might be fun.  There's been a lot of talk lately about dealing with the winter and how badly us guys up north want to get out on the water.  So here's what I want the guys who are dealing with ice to do:

When the winter draws to an end and you're able to unwinterize the boat and get back onto the lake, I want you to take a picture with the first bass that you catch and post it on this topic.  I don't mean your first nice fish, just your first fish, big or small.  If you want to make some kind of funny pose like you just went to the bathroom after holding it for an hour in the car, that would be encouraged.

Obviously this thread is going to sink to the bottom for now, but when the time comes dig down and find it, or book mark it now so it's easy to find.  

So take a mental note right now and remember this: Take a picture with your first fish of the season!  

I hope this works.  :)

Oh, and to all the guys down south who are going to be tempted to post their pics of the fish they caught today... And yesterday... And the day before.  You just leave us alone, our sanity can only be stretched so thin.  ;)