Sign in to follow this  
kickbasskid

Shaw Grigsby's Autobiography

How many of you guys have read this book. I think this is a must read for any bass fisherman. Shaw gives you tons of good tips while also telling the story of his life. I give it 2 thumbs up.

I read it last year. Its a great book about life. Shaw Grigsby is a great dude. Anyone looking for something to read should pick it up, its a good read.

Have it, read it, and continue to re-read it most every week.  I like how it has such short chapters....makes it an easy read.  He has a great story.  He was a ticking time bomb...almost ready to have a Heart Attack, then a complete stranger approached him...and it lead him to get a physical that found an almost 99% blockage in one of his arteries.  He has one heck of a testimony.  What a great book, and a great guy.

Shaw is positive about everything and has a world of friends....

everyone that knows him, likes him. That says alot

Big O

www.ragetail.com

Cool, Ive been looking for a good book to read! I read the Hunt for Sow Belly and Ike's book. Anything to do with fishing is a good read to me  :)

I didn't even know Shaw had a book until some one gave it to me second hand.  Wow, great book!  ( I also liked Jay Yelas' book)  Powerful stuff!

Jay Yelas's book is also a great read.  They speak alot to me, and I am sure they will be great read for any guys here as well.  I also have Jimmy Houston's Catch of the day...it's a daily Devotional book (for the whole year), that has small fishing tips, and is connected to scriptures....if you are into that.  

SHaw is my favorite TV fishing personality. I sed to think he was annoying but now I don't miss One More Cast. I will be getting this book this weekend if Barnes and Noble has it.

You could get it from his site, and he will autograph it for ya.  Not a major life "autograph", but kinda nice to see it when you open it up...and there's a message from Shaw.  Kinda cool.

After reading this post, decided I needed a copy. Ordered a copy in like-new condition from amazon for $6 shipping included. :)