Sign in to follow this  
Long Mike

ROAD TRIP ATTENDEES - SPECIAL REQUEST

For those of you who are bringing your boats and still have empty seats, I am requesting that you do not fill them until we get to the lake.  Several people have voiced concerns about whether or not they need to make "reservations" with a boater ahead of time.  Let's give the non boaters a chance to move around and meet new people.

"For those of you who are bringing your boats and still have empty seats, I am requesting that you do not fill them until we get to the lake." ..... Im alredy trying to get the water OUT of my boat ... now you want me to fill it when i get to the lake!? ???

Ok kiddin - Got ya Mike - But im claiming Firefightn15 at least one day

If you have already committed to fishing with someone, then by all means do.  On the other hand, if you have a seat available then please do not fill it yet.  BTW, this is ONLY a request.

I'm sure I speak for Glenn, Alpster and the Mods when I say that neither I nor any other BR member can dictate what you should or should not do.  If you want to receive the discounted room rate (it's too late now) or attend the evening meals and the banquet then you must register.  That's it.  That's the only rule.  Everything else is up to you.

I'm holding a day or two open until I get there. Some days have been filled though. I can and will take out two non boaters on some days.

I'm keeping some days open as well. Nobody needs to worry. It will work out. Nobody will be left on shore.

Guess I shouldn't have posted my daily music play list because I was hit by a ground swell of PM's wanting to fish in my boat.   ;)