Sign in to follow this  
HOG727

Dominator (Reaction Innovation) Senko type with Fluke style

Guys, I was very impressed with this bait and would highly reccomend a package or two to try.   They have a unique egg sack that can be rigged two different directions. See reaction innovation website (learn how to rig) They sink like mad untill the salt disolves. then they still catch fish(my impression).  They have the fluke action  deeper under the water (much more irratic and side to side than senko)  5/0 ewg texposed.  RI has some awesome colors and I started with watermelon/red flake.  I caught all 3 species of blacks on it in one hour.  If you see a pack just give em a try.    

The Dominator? Looks like it would be killer on a wacky rig... :-?

How heavy are they compared to a Senko? They look pretty nice.

I'd say they are 1.5 to 1.75 times the weight of a 5 inch senko.  Significantly heavier.

They must have changed the recipe. I bought a few packs two years ago, and they were quite a bit lighter than a Senko.

Thanks for the reminder. I had forgotten about these. Good baits. I caught fish on them regularly; unweighted, split-shot rigged,  rigged on a small jighead and wacky-rigged.

If you look at the website, and I haven't in quite a while, check out the Ballbreaker. One of the best wacky baits I've ever used.