Sign in to follow this  
The Unabasser

Mods Where Is The "new" Button

always enjoyed the "New" button to follow any replies after I had read the thread and then when I came back to it was easy to catch up...Mods has this feature gone by the wayside?

this feature was great for such threads as the post a photo a day thread and many others

if this is not available...I seriously doubt I'll bother much as I have no time to be searching for where I left off or what page the thread was on when I last read it and what has been posted since last visit (in other words I don't live on here)

to me this was/is a very important feature to any forum...am I missing something somewhere

if its not available it needs to come back, I can't be the only one who used it

if there is a little orange arrow to the left of the thread title that means there are new posts in the thread. click the arrow to go to the first unread post.

there will be no arrow if there aren't any new posts.

if there is a little orange arrow to the left of the thread title that means there are new posts in the thread. click the arrow to go to the first unread post.

there will be no arrow if there aren't any new posts.

thanks Dave but it justs sits there and takes forever to load, 5 minutes waiting for the "what have you purchased lately" thread and still no go

i use Opera and nothing else, there will be no Firefox etc. on this pc...it has IE on it only because it was loaded at purchase, after building websites for years, rule numba 1 is make a site that works with any browser :)

i don't know what the issue is in that case... it doesn't take 5 min of loading time when i click on the "new" button.