Sign in to follow this  
NOVA Angler

Annoyed with recent online tackle transaction...

So a couple weeks ago I placed an online order with a fairly well know tackle shop (BBS).  The purpose of the order was to get some of the Denny Brauer Flipping Hooks for sale on their website.  I decided to order a couple lures in addition to the hooks since it didn't affect the shipping cost that much.  When the package came, I was very disappointed to see that there were no hooks.  They only charged me for the lures and shipping but I'm still annoyed that they did not contact me to let me know that the hooks were out of stock.  Nothing on their website indicated that they are out of stock and it still doesn't appear to indicate that.  I'm not sure why I'm posting this other than to rant.  Anyone ever have a similar experience?

I too ordered some Football Shaky Head jigs from Gambler Baits they were on sale Reg 5.99 a package on sale for 3.99 a package I ordered 10 packages. They shipped me 2 and canceled the rest never bothered to let me know they were a discontinued item and no longer available plus they did not give me the sale price on the 2 they shipped they ended up costing me like $3.50 per jighead with the shipping really made me mad I tried to call like 5 times with no answer to the phone and sent an email that was never returned. I will never buy another Gambler product again all because someone could not take 1 minute to let me know that a product was not available.