Sign in to follow this  
CAdeltaLipRipper

Finally!

I was camping at Melones from monday to Today. Monday, my friends uncle drove up and we went out from around 12 to 6. We caught around 12,most dinks with a few decent fish. Yesterday, by dad drove up in the morning and me, my friend and my dad went out. Started picking up a few every now and then, it was kinda slow. We were drop shotting and throwing roboworms. Then we started driving around to graph them. That helped us catch quite a few more, but still kinda slow. All the fish so far are kinda dinkish,mostly 11 inch spot clones, besides a few decent fish.

But thank god for down and side imaging! We went up river and found a nice shallow flat that dropped off and were graphing a lot of structure and fish. We just started gettin in to them, and the size increased just a bit,but it was freakin fun. Still drop shotting and throwing roboworms,but we even got a little swimbait action. We ended the day with around 40 fish