Sign in to follow this  
bassmajor

Dual Screen Digital Camera

I fish alone almost all the time. I take my camera because I occasionally I catch a nice fish or a unique fish and I want to snap a photo. I need a camera with a small view screen in front because it usually takes me multiple photos (and multiple minutes having the fish out of water) to get it even close to being in frame because I can't see the view screen in the back when its on my tripod. I have seen a few online but not in person. Does anyone own one of these? Any suggestions or reviews?

I fish alone almost all the time. I take my camera because I occasionally I catch a nice fish or a unique fish and I want to snap a photo. I need a camera with a small view screen in front because it usually takes me multiple photos (and multiple minutes having the fish out of water) to get it even close to being in frame because I can't see the view screen in the back when its on my tripod. I have seen a few online but not in person. Does anyone own one of these? Any suggestions or reviews?

I own one of the first versions Samsung came out with. Nice camera. Nothing over the top as far as quality goes, and nothing terrible to report.

Canon used to make digital cameras where you could flip out the screen and rotate it around to the front so you could see what was in frame from the front of the camera. I had one, I think the A90, and it was a good camera.

Canon used to make digital cameras where you could flip out the screen and rotate it around to the front so you could see what was in frame from the front of the camera. I had one, I think the A90, and it was a good camera.

+1 I borrowed a canon that had this. One of the lower end SLRs, probably a rebel. Was a very nice camera and i envied the flip out screen. What i do now is try to memorize where the tripod is and always stand in the same spot. Works most of the time but that flip out screen would be nice.