Sign in to follow this  
RyneB

Big Rage Tail Grub

I was just wondering why Strike King hasnt made a bigger version of there Rage Tail Grub. The smaller grub has caught me all kinds of fish, but all small. I dream of a bigger one i can throw for smallies or T rig and swimg through the grass for largies. Couldnt they make a bigger version without any trouble?

yep, theyre for crappies. But a bigger version would be killer for bass. Just cant understand why they dont make them yet.

Just cant understand why they dont make them yet.

Considering it takes a company the size of Strike King quite a lot of money to release a new bait on a national level. I'm certain they must be very selective about each new release, especially when they have cranks, spinnerbaits and various plastics to consider. It all adds up, everything from design work, molds, marketing, advertising and just the amount of initial inventory in colors alone could easily be quarter of a million per new bait released, if not more.

With that said, I think it's a great idea too. A bigger grub from RT would be awesome. :)

Who knows... maybe sometime soon ;)

Big O

www.ragetail.com

i hope so. If you want to send some prototypes my way, i would gladly accept. :D