Sign in to follow this  
Waylon Barton

New Favorite Topwater

I call it the jitter torpedo or jitterpedo. Its a baby torpedo with a jitterbug bib.

And some reason i cant get the pic to upload.

Very nice.

I struggled to see what was going on at first. probably something to do with angles. So I re-cooked the images, I hope you don't mind.

jitterpedo.jpg

Dave

Very nice.

I struggled to see what was going on at first. probably something to do with angles. So I re-cooked the images, I hope you don't mind.

jitterpedo.jpg

Dave

Thats fine and what do you think of it?

Very nice, I like it. Sometimes predators need to be annoyed into attacking, this is what jitterbugs are all about. The prop is only going to add to the effect, especially with the occasional twitch/rip to set the prop spinning.

My concern was that the water movement behind the jitterbug lip might prevent the prop from performing. This would not stop me from building one, to find out.

Would love to see a video of the lure in action. I think it would be an exciting dusk/night lure. Lots of tension and anticipation. Not sure I could take the stress.

I'm sure it will do well.

Dave

Very nice, I like it. Sometimes predators need to be annoyed into attacking, this is what jitterbugs are all about. The prop is only going to add to the effect, especially with the occasional twitch/rip to set the prop spinning.

My concern was that the water movement behind the jitterbug lip might prevent the prop from performing. This would not stop me from building one, to find out.

Would love to see a video of the lure in action. I think it would be an exciting dusk/night lure. Lots of tension and anticipation. Not sure I could take the stress.

I'm sure it will do well.

Dave

I will upload a video asap and show you.