Sign in to follow this  
basshunter81

Lake Winnipesaukee

I’m spending next week on the lake. Can anyone give me a starting point to finding the fish. Location? Technique? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

It s a big lake. What's your starting point.I do fish it but not much after the 4th. Too many crazies but if you are on the lake and get an early start it is a great fishery.

It s a big lake. What's your starting point.I do fish it but not much after the 4th. Too many crazies but if you are on the lake and get an early start it is a great fishery.

My boat will be docked in the Moltonborough Bay. I plan to be on the water sun up. If it gets crazy in the afternoon I will just dock her and wait for the evening bite.

In a while check your PM's. I've got to go find my lake map.

Winni is overwhelmingly huge if you don't know the lake, and Moltonborough is almost like a whole lake on its own. I'm sure you'll have zero problem finding a great spot nearby. Bring your map! and gps

I had a cabin on that lake ( Paugus Bay) for like 15 years. Fishing anywhere on that lake is no problem. But be weary of depths, there are sandbars there...probably where all the boats will be anchored lol

Found it see PM on this site.

i'll be heading up in a few weeks - i'll be launching out of alton bay - i'd like to spend time on green and brown - any help would be appreciated - will trade info for western ma/champlain areas

i'll be heading up in a few weeks - i'll be launching out of alton bay - i'd like to spend time on green and brown - any help would be appreciated - will trade info for western ma/champlain areas

I have some - albeit limited - experience bass fishing on Winnipesaukee. To be honest, most of my fishing there has been for salmon. But, I do know a few spots that you might try. I'll refer to my map and send you a PM when I get home tonight. As others have been hinting at: If you don't have a good map of the lake yet, getting one would be my first priority.