Sign in to follow this  
msolorio

Anyone From Fresno Ca On Here?

just wonderin if theres n e one from fresno ca or the surrounding area on here?

awesome! been fishin lately? if so howd ya do?

i fish eastman, kaweah, pine flat, ect. i hit mendota and firebaugh for cats and striper oooonncce in awhile, used to only catfish. i also fish the san joaquin river and the kings. just fished the kings today and had almost a 15 pound total

15 pounds of what? Bass? Where on the Kings are you fishing.. above or below pine flat? What are of the San Joaquin do you fish? I've only seen one area I can get to.. by the golf course just past riverpark off the 41. It's a bit of a mess though - party spot it looks like and junk everywhere. I've heard rumors of big bass, but I just can't see where you'd be able to fish the thing at without getting a canoe or something.

From Clovis/Fresno here. Try to primarily fish at McClure, Don Pedro or New Melones.

I'll hit the local streams if I'm in the trout mood, but they're so heavily planted around here it's a bit of a joke lol. You can catch your limit of 5 in... 5 casts at Dinky where it enters pine flat haha.

If you guys hit the local lakes soon let me know how ya do!! I'll make it out there if I hear it's picking up.

yea 15lbs of bass. went out again to the kings in lemoore wednsday and had 20 pounds, kicker was a 7.5. i had a tournament at pineflat and got stomped, winning weight was only a bit over 7 pounds. fishing was toouugh. i fish the san jouquin at sycamore island but launch my pond boat n head up river a bit and the fishing is a lot better. theres been 8 and 9 pounders caught out of that area. its a good area to fish, just hard to fish if your fishing from the bank but once you find that spot, its on. the 8 and 9 pounders were caught off the bank. i have a 2 day tournament coming up at don pedro on the 24-25. from the research ive done so far, the bite has been good. if the weather stays warm its gonna killer!