Sign in to follow this  
clayton86

Changes

I'm not old but man lately I'm feeling it so many things have changed about me even from 4 years ago my body aches, got he flu for the first time last week, and a freaking carosel ride made me dizzy and nautious. I used to be the guy who never ever been sick never ached never got tired and made attempts to break roller coaster records and loved flying and doing crazy stuff. Now I ride for toddlers kicked my butt and I'm always sick if this is what getting old is like this sucks lol. Plus I'm about to get on a plane shortly and fly from new York to so cal and iv been getting motion sick this should be interesting.

You could have something more serious...might wanna go to the doctors if you are always this nauseous.

You could have something more serious...might wanna go to the doctors if you are always this nauseous.

It's not constant I just get motion sick now but I wouldn't be surprised if I finally got diabetes I'm the only person in my entire family mom and dads that doesn't have it yet. But I'm not one to go to the docs and I don't show signs of it and I eat pretty crappy the nausea is just when riding shot gun or on the d**n ride with my son. I did get sick a little last time I was on the boat till I stood up and looked around instead of retieing lures. I'm sure the aches and pains are from the constant runing the hill out front of my place with a weighted vest prepping for Afghanistan.