After trying my buddy's Quantum PT Smoke 100 SPT and being impressed with its casting distance and drag power I decided I'd give it a shot to hold a spot in my quiver, so I ended up buying a Smoke 100 SPT and a Smoke Rod w/micro guides while in GA for a hunting trip, I will review the outfit soon, as its going to be pitted head to head to a Dobyn's Champion 735 and a Skeet Reese Model Revo for Okeechobee bassing with popping frogs! Does anyone on here have this particular outfit or combination of.

Smoke 100PTS 6.3:1 Reel

Smoke 7'4" Heavy Action X-Fast Action

I am not a Quantum fan in general and have really had horrible luck with the Boca and Cabo series spinning reels as well as some older casting reels years ago, I hope that I made the right decision if not it will be listed on the Flea Market soon!

I have the same reel and rod, but not as a combo. I have the SL100SPT on a 7' MH smoke and a Catlayst Pt on the 7' 4" H rod. Love the smoke rod and reels and hope to add the smoke spinning at some point. Good luck with your froggin trip!

Robert, no need to do the flea market thing. I can pretty much guarantee that if you don't like that reel you can sell it to "your buddy" for the (ridiculously low) price you paid for it.... :D

Robert, no need to do the flea market thing. I can pretty much guarantee that if you don't like that reel you can sell it to "your buddy" for the (ridiculously low) price you paid for it.... :D

fo u special pric