Sign in to follow this  
basshunter81

Amarillo, Texas

I’m going to Amarillo, Texas for the first time to visit family. I will be visiting late in December. Is their any active fishing that time of year? Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Ken

Sorry, the short answer in no. I mean NO. Probably will be pretty d**n cold and pretty d**n windy. You are almost all the way there, so why not jump a smoker to Larado and have a day with a guide on Falcon? Ticket and guide will probably cost ya $500 but you will never have a more real shot at a double digit in your life. Have anybody in the family that would split the trip with you to bring cost down?

Sorry, the short answer in no. I mean NO. Probably will be pretty d**n cold and pretty d**n windy. You are almost all the way there, so why not jump a smoker to Larado and have a day with a guide on Falcon? Ticket and guide will probably cost ya $500 but you will never have a more real shot at a double digit in your life. Have anybody in the family that would split the trip with you to bring cost down?

Thanks, I’m going to look into it.