Sign in to follow this  
bassheel

Magnum Ol Monster

Great worm, I have fished these for alot of years. I am on board with the colors,but I will add a few that I like.red shad,watermelon red,!

Oh by the way if you like this Zoom worm,check out the Netbait C-Mac worm in the Bass Pro Catalog.Another great worm.

The Magnum Ol Monster is different than the ol monster. It's brand new...longer and quite a bit bulkier. I saw some for the first time at BPS two days ago.

I love ol monster worms. Can't wait to give the magnums a try!

The Magnum Ol Monster is different than the ol monster. It's brand new...longer and quite a bit bulkier. I saw some for the first time at BPS two days ago.

I love ol monster worms. Can't wait to give the magnums a try!

I did mean the Ol-Monster that I have fished alot, so sorry about that. it is a good worm. I will take a look at them. The thing I like so much about the Netbait C-Mac is it has alot of tail and a shorter body.

I've always had good luck with the watermelon seed or grape colors by Zoom. We have a family farm pond in South Mississippi that I caught these two, a 4 and 5 lbpost-36077-0-03924800-1330543416_thumb.j

Can't wait to try the new 12" monster! Had some nice bass on the blueberry and green pumpkin last summer,and the black at night was killer!

Just got back from DSG and i was looking at the zoom baits and saw the black colored ol' monster with a "limited edition" green tag on it.. not sure why solid black would be a non standard color for a

big worm bait? Seems like a standard color pattern from most soft plastic manufacturers?

Can't wait to try the new 12" monster! Had some nice bass on the blueberry and green pumpkin last summer,and the black at night was killer!

Just got back from DSG and i was looking at the zoom baits and saw the black colored ol' monster with a "limited edition" green tag on it.. not sure why solid black would be a non standard color for a

big worm bait? Seems like a standard color pattern from most soft plastic manufacturers?

Zoom only produces Black Ol Monsters for a run of a certain number and then they are not running them anymore until next year. There are several colors in each product in which they only make limited supplies of

thanks punchy8,i did not know that..its been a great night-time bait for me.i think i'll be heading back there to snag a few more packs! correction: i KNOW i'll be heading back there to snag a few more packs!! :pig: