imhooks

Help Me Find This Soft Plastic Please!

Or at least something like it. Its basically a soft 3.75" fluke-type worm. It is sparkled, and is an opaque white color (pics below), but I got them in a "bass kit" from walmart a number of years ago. They no longer sell them. They fit perfect on a 2/0 hook and kill on bass. I split shot it about 6-9" up from the hook, and let it trail freely. The tail wiggles perfectly when using a jerkbait action. Its also effective on your typical texas style or carolina rig. Any help would be appreciated:)

IMG_0762.jpg

IMG_0765.jpg

I have some baits that look a lot like that, but a different color. They also were in a "kit" (along with several other styles of soft plastics) that my wife picked up at a yard sale. The kit was made by the Mann bait company. The ones that I have are kind of a watermelon red with blue glitter. THe smallmouth at an area lake absolutely love 'em!

Tom

• Like 1

Contact Manns bait company they m ake 90% of soft plastics for walmart. I had some worms i couldn't find them any where called them and they made me a pallet 3500$ but i'll never run out

• Like 1

Contact Manns bait company they m ake 90% of soft plastics for walmart. I had some worms i couldn't find them any where called them and they made me a pallet 3500$ but i'll never run out

Your kidding?

Your kidding?

nope its the only way they'd make them is in a run they had to retool that cost $$$

Well now after looking at Mann's catalog it looks like im looking for the "hard-nosed finnesse", just a shorter version. But i will take some 6inchers as well for the lunkers:)

just ordered some 5" ones, thanks for the help guys

nope its the only way they'd make them is in a run they had to retool that cost $$$

Bring me some of those special baits on Thursday! I wanna fish something that good!

Jeff