Sign in to follow this  
BassHunter954

Fished Some Nice Ones Today!!!!

Me and LgMouthGambler went out today snakehead an bass searching and we did pretty good for the 2-3hrs. we were out bites from start to finish.... here's results in pics!!! enjoy. JDCUSTOM BAITS ARE AMAZING!!!

lgmouthgambler.jpglgmouthgambler1.jpglgmouthgambler2.jpgme-2.jpg

Good work. You fishing the roundup tomorrow? I have lost every fish on their frogs for some reason =(

thank you guys and im wanting to fish the roundup but jds are out of frogs an diggs make sure your using the right hooks cause thats what was happening to me last weekend until i started fishing the right hooks. but not sure thinking about the roundup got a couple zooms and like 10 jd frogs but i dont know yet . if not im definatley going out this weekend if not roundup!

I'm using 5/0 horny toad hooks

I'm using 5/0 horny toad hooks

well im using bps magna superlock worm hooks there pretty wide gap hooks and mine are 4/0 and they set pretty darn nice.

The ones I missed were on my rh reel. Im better with lh reels, but the frogs I got were huge. Ill keep trying

well yea try tomorrow or whenever you wanna fish this weekend lmk and well see what you do then .... an btw bps have a good spring sale going on right now if you wanna go lmk i gotta go back to to return some stuff i got that im not gonna be using no more .... lmk when you going we both will make the ride there...

When you go back to Bass Pro, get some of that 12# YoZuri line. Will make a huge difference.

Buddy gave me a 6/0 for the jd frogs I have. That should work over the 5/0, plus its hooked between the back legs now

Yea thats the hooks u suppose to use the 6/0s