Sign in to follow this  
Mitch G.

Weekend Was Excellent In New Jersey!!.....my Best So Far This Year

Went out with my new fishing partner Firewater to a little place we both like and proceeded to rip the place apart from the get go.....It was a Crappie day!!!!(literally)....We got approx. 70 between the two of us(maybe even more...it was off the hook).....I landed about 20 Largemouth, 5 Smallies and a bunch of Pickerel.....AND 2 Bonus Slob Largemouth.....Finally got my 5.2 pounder this year so I am on board and also a 4.5 LMB....Firewater kicked the crap out of the Crappies also and many Largemouth and Smallmouth as well(we never found a pattern on the bass.....we caught throughout the day but nothing too consistent....most fish on swimbaits/jigs/jerkbaits......All in all we had a great day(So much for the rain they predicted) on the water.......It's all good....Here's a recap of the fun:

Img_00439.jpg

Img_00444.jpg

Img_00440.jpg

Img_004411.jpg

Img_00438.jpg

Img_00442.jpg

Img_00443.jpg

Img_00437.jpg

Img_004431.jpgImg_00445.jpg

Fine day for sure Mitch and those Crappie are Great too, WTG!

www.ragetail.com

Hey Mitch I could like you a lot more if you would just lose the hat or at least turn it around like the 2nd photo. LOL. Congrats on the great day.

Let me guess Dwight, you're a Pittsburgh fan....(cough, cough, vomit!!)......j/k......I like your reports and your information....thanks for commenting on my post...I feel honored..... :respect-059:....you are the King of the Smallies!!!

Thanks, I just hate the Yankees.

• Like 1